Thursday, July 3, 2008

Silverwood

Fun times in the sun. When the family gets together it is always fun. Well, I think so....So with Cristy on her honeymoon in Jamaica - we couldn't be outdone - off to Silverwood. A local theme Park with rides and water for a hot day. Damon with his family, Nikki, Maddie, Sadie and Jack. Mandy with her family, George, Georgie and Grayam. Grant and Liz and Darren. And we were joined with friends Liz and Dave and their kids Kenzie, Haily, Greg and Connor. Matt is at work, it is Wednesday. I was there too but I'm behind the camera - a great place to be when in a bathing suit.
First, we got a cabana, a covered 10x10 space with a locked storage and a small fridge that didn't really work. but a great home base. Suits on - time to hit the water-
Uncle Darren takes the girls in and oops forgets his cell phone is still in his pocket. How long does it take for a phone to dry out? We will let you know....
Grayam will play with this stream of water but no other...too much splashing.
Uncle Grant gets all of us wet.
Damon was brave enough to go on the steep slides...not me.
Even baby Jack was having fun. Such a cutie pie!!!!
After the water park - on to the rides and Garfields summer camp. Grayam in the tree house.
Georgey and Haily in the Dumbo ride. Always a fun time.
Nikki and Sadie on the run away train.
So, what do you do with five children when the grown-ups are on the big roller coasters? Make your own ride out of a wheel chair. Georgey, Sadie, Haily, Greg, and Maddie. Who said they have a hard time sharing?
The panic plunge is about to begin- look out George and Liz. What goes up....
Must come down..sooner or later..
I think Liz liked going up better. We started the day at 11 in the morning and ended the day at 9 at night. I think we all had a great day - I know I did!!!!!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

It really was a great day! Loved all the pictures, but I don't believe I signed the waiver that allows a picture of me in my bathing suit. At least it was mostly a head shot. And you are getting better - you spell Georgey's name right at least half of the time now! :) Love you!