Sunday, June 29, 2008

Cristy is Sealed to Nathaniel


Well, here it is the day after and I must say yesterday (even though it was verrrrrry hot) was a great day. My Cristy is married. Nathaniel is a great guy. Temple ceremony started at 1:03 p.m. pacific daylight time and they where sealed at 1:09. Short, sweet and all the important things said. I think Mandy won the crying award. Although we all shed a few happy tears.
She was beautiful. The funny thing that happened was that during the picture taking at the temple, the sprinklers went off. If we weren't in our good clothes, I think we all would have run through them, it was 96 degrees out there (according to my car). But Cristy heard the start up noise, screamed and started to run - she lucked out and one sprinkler head was pointed the wrong way - otherwise she would have gotten it.
Nathaniel and his father Cesar.
Grant, Matt and Darren - always serious.
Here is C n' N listening to a very touching toast from Cesar. (Georgey is having too much fun running around) There was a ring ceremony - I had to walk down the aisle so I don't have any pictures of this but it was conducted by Bishop Johnson, my home teacher. They had all the nieces and nephews that were old enough, participate. The best was Georgey - he didn't like everyone looking at him so he covered his eyes as he walked with Maddie and Sadie. It was great and sorry I don't have a picture.The food was great.
A little dancing.
Throwing of the bouquet. New sister, Carly caught it. Georgey got the garter.

Then off to Jamaica. We had allot of help cleaning up and it really didn't take that long to pack everything up . But boy was I tired. It was a great day!!!!

To Cristy - I love you lots, tons, gobs, bunch and to Nathaniel, take care of my little girl and welcome to the family.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Well, in all of our business I haven't checked your blog lately - and look at all I've missed. Good job Mom! You did sooo much better than me at taking pictures of all of last week's events. I need to steal them all from you! Great posts - yay for Cristy!!