Yes, sometimes we just see what we want to see and sometimes we make things into what we want to see and sometimes its just there steering you in the face.
A week ago I'm on a road trip going through southern Utah. Totally enjoying the red sandstone hills and all the beauty. Matt is driving and we are not in any hurry at all. Although he is enjoying the 80mph speed limit. We pass one "view spot" and then another - I see one coming up and say - "hey - lets pull over and look" Matt quickly agrees and we pull over and park. I grab my camera and head out. I'm walking along and I just randomly stop and happen to look down. I notice a name has been scratched into the sandstone - "Lorna" What are the odds?
Hi Mom - yea I miss you too!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment