First - the trip to the hospital was with Mom. I have learned that Moms heart condition has many possible side effects - this first one - fluid in the lungs - is one I don't like. We took her in to the ER because he was having a hard time breathing and when she coughed, it hurt. A couple hours later and a few more pills and we are home. Now we have to find that balance between too much water intake - for fluid in the lungs and not enough water intake for dehydration. Not fun - but Mom is great and just takes it all in stride.

Next - our local school bus road-e-o was last Friday. The weather is still bad here but who cares - somethings just have to happen. I will admit - I went into some of the events cold. Meaning I didn't practice them but I did OK. I came in third or rather tied for third, so I guess tied for fourth also. I should have come in last because I forgot to turn my headlights on. If you don't put your seat belt on or headlights on you get a big fat zero for every event. But only one judge caught that fact. Nice work judges - my bribing worked!!!! Next step is regional and that is a big maybe. Big budget cuts here - rumor has it that there will not be a state competition and if that is true some people don't want to bother with a regional competition. We should learn more in a few weeks. And yes, that picture was from last years regional competition - I didn't bring my camera on Friday.
3 comments:
I'm so proud of you and your rodeo awesomeness! Way to go Mom! I hope there is a regionals so we can come watch!! No fun about Grams, so nice that you are there to help though. We will miss you this week, but will see you soon!
Congratulations!!!! I hope you go to Regional even if they don't have a State competition. I can't believe they'd cancel state! Our Regional is May 16th so I have plenty of time to get ready. Maybe we can meet at Nationals ;-) (OK, so I'm dreaming but good luck to you!)
I hope your Mom has no more trips to the hospital.
Hey Grace, How are you doing?
You're a good driver! walker????
love ya,
Your bestest, bestest, bestest.
Post a Comment