First off - I don't have a picture of Grayam in church, so this one was taken on Sunday - soon enough. So why do I need a picture of Grayam in church , you ask? Simple - Mandy and her fam joined me last Sunday for Sacrament meeting. I love Sundays like that - anyway - Grayam is crawling all over his Mom and Dad when he looks over at me and says "Nana". That's right folks he says Nana before he says Mama. Sorry Mandy but that made my year!!!! I have no idea what was said in that testimony meeting except "Nana". Yea for me!!!This week has been boring - except for the "Nana" thing - I canned pears all week-end. Matt worked on his car. I gave away the rest of the pears we had and we even had a mystery pear picker come and take the rest of the pears off the tree. No more left for the deer to eat.
Mom is doing well, she is going in for blood tests and they are adjusting her medication. Blood got a little too thin there - so keep the prayers coming. Till next time-----Nana signing off!!
3 comments:
Why do my kids always love their Nana more than their Mom? Well, I can hardly blame them. You ARE the best. We had such a great time with you on Sunday!!!! Love you!
Yay about the nana thing. I was looking at past posts(been busy) and that totally sucks about the bonus thing!!!! Not cool! Taxes!
I am jealous. Grahm will never even know who I am. Great music
Post a Comment