Sunday, April 13, 2008

Fun, Fun Fun

Cristy was here. And we shopped for a wedding dress. It was way fun!! But I don't think I have done anything so hard. Which one? We had a little party watching Cristy try on dress after dress. It took 5 hours, but it was worth it. You'll have to come to the wedding to see which dress she picked.
Grayam had allot of fun crawling on the "stage" . But soon...
he fell asleep. I look like I was ready for a nap too. But we still had plenty of places to go. Not more shopping but checking out places to hold the reception. Here is one that didn't make the cut but Grayam liked the pine needles.
Then on Sunday Jack was blessed. A great reason for the family to get together and have a party.
Jack is such a big boy.
The girls love auntie Cristy. Here is one last photo. Couldn't resist Grandpa loving his newest grandson.
This week-end was Fun , Fun, Fun!!!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Yes, it was!!

Campbells said...

What a great mom and grandma.

We love you.